Grand Canyon of Kyrgyzstan and Horse Riding in Chon Kemin
This exciting tour is a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Kyrgyz land during the horse riding and to learn more historical facts about our inscrutable country.
During this tour you will visit historical complex “Burana Tower”, have fun from the horse riding along the colorful Chon Kemin valley and get acquainted with nomadic traditions of Kyrgyz people.
Meeting point: Main entrance of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
We will pick you up at 9 am from the place we agreed beforehand in Bishkek city (it can be a hotel, a guest house, etc.)
The most popular place for horse riding is Chon Kemin, which is not far from Bishkek city. It takes 2 hours to reach Chon Kemin valley, but en route we make a detour.
Before we reach Chon Kemin valley we go to see an ancient tower “Burana” (1 hour drive from Bishkek). Excursion also takes one hour when you will learn about early medieval time in Kyrgyzstan. Lunch in a local family house included.
One more hour to reach Kalmak Ashuu village to get accommodated in the Ashuu Tor guest house. Start horse riding after accommodation. Horses will be ready for you at the guest house. Local stableman will take you up to the Chon Kemin canyon to admire beautiful juicy green slopes, grass and alpine spruces. 2 hours of riding.
Dinner around 7 pm included in the guest house. Overnight.
Breakfast at 8 am and drive at 9 am. 1 hour to reach so called “Red Bridge” in Boom canyon and start trekking along the canyon Konorchek. 1,5 hours to reach famous local Eol castles, free time to climb up hills around and take pictures. Lunch picnic included.
Return back to the bus around 2 pm. Drive to Bishkek city for the next 2 hours. Dinner is not included. Arrival and get to the address agreed beforehand.
The Trip Cost Includes
- • English, Russian speaking guide
- • Transfers according the program
- • Mineral water (1 l per person per day)
- • Entrance and ecological fees where necessary
- • Meal: (breakfasts – 1, lunches – 2, dinners – 1)
- • Horse riding (2 hours)
- • Accommodation – 1 night.
- • Spanish, German, Kyrgyz, French, Japanese speaking guide, please check with a manager availability of a guide and extra charge.
Price per person
- FROM = 285$
Useful things to take with you
- 1. Worm clothes (in case you feel cold while riding or at the guest house)
- 2. Hat
- 3. A flask for water
- 4. Sunglasses
- 5. Photo camera
- 6. Rucksack
- 7. Special safe equipment for riding horse (helmet, elbow pads, protection to the back etc).
Necessary things to take with you
- 1. Good and comfortable boots for riding and hiking./li>
The sights we will see
10 day, 9nights
Horse Riding tour in Teskey Ala Too
Itinerary: Bishkek, Barskoon, Arabel Valley, Juuku Jail, Saruu Valley, Chon Kyzyl Suu Valley, Jeti-Oguz Valley, Karakol, Cholpon-Ata
Grand canyon of Kyrgyzstan and horse riding in Chon Kemin
Horse Riding in Kyngoi and Teskey Ala-Too